Save 15 - 30% with Maintx
High return on investment
Not having a comprehensive maintenance management system like Maintx can cost your organization more in the long run.
Equipment downtime, emergency repairs, overtime costs, spare part costs, and time spent preparing for audits can all affect your organization’s bottom line to the worse.
Demonstrating the return on investment (ROI) of a system like Maintx is crucial when deciding to implement the solution.
Using Maintx you can change your maintenance operations from reactive to proactive. The solution reduces costs by helping you plan and schedule preventative maintenance, increase equipment life and reliability, and boost employee productivity.
Mulitple benefits in short
In short, the benefits of a solution like Maintx include the following:
* Maintx controls costs by preventing emergency repairs, reducing unnecessary spare parts inventory, and improving the use of labor resources
*Maintx ensures regulatory compliance by consistently including safety and precautionary steps in work order procedures
* Maintx assures quality by keeping assets in best possible working operating condition
* Maintx generates preventative maintenance work orders designed to keep your equipment up and running and extend the life of your operating assets.
Studies of savings
A.T. K earney a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries has published a customer satisfaction survey that sampled 558 organizations who were using a maintenance management software solution. According to the study these organizations reported the following benefits:
* 20% reduction in equipment downtime
* 19% savings in lower materials costs
* 17% reduction in maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) inventory expense
* 28% increase in maintenance productivity
The A.T. Kearney report reveales that by using a maintenance management system, an organization can considerably reduce the number of breakdowns and lost time resulting from parts being out of stock.
High annual savings
Studies have shown that implementing maintenance management software can help organizations save 15-30% of their maintenance costs.
Depending on the size and operating characteristics of your organization, this could translate into very high annual savings.